Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.battulaaljewels.com. We are a leading retailer of fine jewellery in Uttarakhand. Our product portfolio includes gold jewellery, diamond jewellery and silver jewellery.
By using the shopping services of the website, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions. The following terms and conditions supersede any or all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail, not with standing any variance with any other terms of any order submitted.
www.battulaaljewels.com may at any time be able to modify the agreement without any prior notification. Subsequent to any modified agreement, if you use the services you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by this modified Agreement.
Customer:Any person who visits the website and may/may not have an online account with us.
Member: Any person who has created an account on the website and uses the online store for purchase.
Products:Any item purchased or displayed on the website www.battulaaljewels.com
Availing the Online Purchase service
- To avail the online purchase facility, the customer must be a registered member of the website.
- Customer registration is a one time process. In case the customer is already a registered member of the website, he/she can sign into their account directly.
- The member agrees to provide authentic and true information as requested above.
- The website reserves the right to confirm and validate all the information provided by the member. If upon confirmation, such customer details are found incorrect (wholly or partly), the website has sole discretion to accept or reject the registration and debar the member from using the services of the website in the latter case.
- The member would be required to provide any other mandatory information as and when deemed necessary under law.
- All orders are considered complete only after the payment has been received by the website. In case of any suspicion or doubt, Our firm ask the member for certain verification documents to confirm the order. The website would confirm such an order only after the verification documents are received and audited.
- Once the purchase is confirmed by the member and the payment verified, the website shall process the order and prepare it for shipping.
9. At the point of placing the order, the member may be asked to email us a scanned copy of any one of the following government approved photo identification documents.
a) Ration Card ( should be issued in the name of the member / recipient in the case of a gift)
b) Drivers License
c) Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card
d) Voters Identification Card
- In the event that the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a member towards an order, the website shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the member without any liability whatsoever.
- In certain exceptional cases, Our firm might require to manufacture the products sold on the website. In such a scenario, there is a possibility that the item ordered by the member might be delayed by a few days. However, in such cases, we will intimate you about the same.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice and at the sole discretion of the website.
- Gold rates would be subject to change unless an advance of 100% has been received against an order. ONLY upon receiving a 100% advance against an order would the gold rate be reserved. In case of cash on delivery or showroom pick up orders, Battulaal Prayag Narayan Jewellers reserve the right to apply the prevailing gold rate despite the order being placed earlier.
- Item prices vary from one category of jewellery to another and from item to item.Details of the price break up are provided with individual products on the website or can be made available at the request of the member. The prices on the website are also subject to change without prior notice.
- The website reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect or erroneous price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by the website, the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to the member by email.
- Prices of the products listed on the website are fixed and non-negotiable.
The website offers multiple payment options.
- Online payment: members can make online payments using their credit card, debit card or Pay U money account.
- Offline payment: members can complete the order online and make their payment through a bank transfer (NEFT/RTGS) or net-banking. When a member selects NEFT/RTGS/Net Banking as the mode of payment, further details including bank information would be e-mailed to the member instantly. Once the website receives the payment we would process the order. We request all members making an offline payment to contact customer care on 7088669966 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also provide a showroom pickup option through which the selected products are made available at our showroom for members at a time and date that suits them. The payment in this case would be made at the time of collection at the showroom.
- Please note that the members using offline modes of payment are exempted from the online payment gateway charges.
- In case of credit card or debit card transactions, the member must use his/her own card. The website will not be liable for any credit card or debit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the member and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively the member’s responsibility.
Payment of Refunds
Any refunds due by Our Firm to the member for non-availability of items or for selection of alternate item shall be made in the following manner:
- Credit card: the credit card account of the member will be re-credited with the refund amount by the Firm. The refund amount will be credited to the member's account within the time span stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit card.
- Wire transfer: the refund amount shall be deposited into the bank account of the member by the Firm within seven business days in case of non availability of product due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Demand Draft: all payments made through demand draft will be refunded by demand draft within seven business days in case of non availability of product due to unforeseen circumstances.
Shipping and Delivery
- At the time of placing the order, the member must mention the full name of the recipient as stated in his/her government approved photo identification.
- Delivery shall be made by the courier agent only after verification of the identity of the recipient.The recipient must cooperate with the courier agent by providing appropriate and sufficient proof of his/her identity.
- All items shall be delivered directly to the person as specified at the point of ordering and the member cannot (under no circumstances whatsoever) change the recipient details after the order is shipped.
- After creating an order, the member can change the shipping address only until such time that the order is shipped.
- In case the member wishes to make a change to an existing order that has not been shipped, he/she could do so by contacting customer care on 7088669966 or email us at email@example.com
- All costs for re-shipment and handling in the case of non-delivery of the order in the first attempt, would be borne by the member.
- In case the member wishes to name a recipient other than himself/herself,specific details would be required at the time of placing the order.
- All local taxes Ex. ‘Octroi’ would be borne by the member.
- Any inconsistencies in the name and address provided, would result in non- delivery of the product.
- By using this website you represent and warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the website and/or its services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
- You may not modify any content of the website, including but not limited to any public display, description, performance, sale or pricing of the product.
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the content, or remove any copyright, trademark registration or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this website or its content.
- You will not use the website to advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind.
- You will not use the website and/or its services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the firm or any other person or entity, as determined in the firm's sole discretion.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful components, or otherwise impair or damage the website and/or its services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the website and/or its services.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," "phishing" and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the website and/or its services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- All information, content and material contained in the website and/or its services are the firm's copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to the company. No information, content or material from the website and/or its services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the firm 's express written permission
- You expressly understand and agree that the use of the service(s) of the website is at the member’s sole risk. The service(s) of the website is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. www.battulaaljewels.com, its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this service.
- All efforts have been made to display the color of products that appear on the website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors visible to you would depend on the color resolution of your computer screen, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will be accurate.
- The firm does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the website and/or its services, including without limitation, any third party sites or services linked to the website and/or its services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and/or its services are accessed at your own risk, and you would solely be responsible for any damage or loss of data that results due to such downloads.
- The member also agrees to defend, indemnify and hold www.battulaaljewels.com and its affiliates harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, in connection with the use of the service or the placement or transmission of any message or information or other materials by you.
- You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall the firm be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill or any other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) the use or the inability to use the website and/or services; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website and / or services or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website and / or services; or (v) any other matter relating to the website and / or services.
- The company or any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers be relieved of all its responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond the firm's reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, natural disasters, orders of courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond the reasonable control of the firm or any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers. You further acknowledge and agree that neither the company nor any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers are responsible or liable for (a) any incompatibility between the website and / or services and any other website, service, software or hardware or (b) any delays or failures you may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the website in an accurate or timely manner.